Corporate to Real Estate: My Mission to Help 100 Women build Generational wealth through Dubai Real Estate
I spent 20 years at adidas.And strangely, one of the things I’m proudest of will occupy only a few lines on my CV.
While working in Emerging Markets, I started a Lean In women’s circle.
The idea was simple: create a safe space where women could talk honestly about the things we struggled with quietly.
How do I ask for the promotion?
How do I become more assertive without being labelled “difficult”?
How do I build a serious career while raising a family?
How do I navigate a workplace when I’m not sure I belong in the room?
It started with women.
Then it grew.
Eventually, everyone, including our GM, was coming into the room, sharing their own stories and struggles.
And something happened in those one-hour conversations.
People walked out different.
Closer to each other. More confident. Full of ideas. Sometimes simply relieved to discover that somebody else was struggling with exactly the same thing.
Other clusters reached out wanting to create something similar.
When I look back at a 20-year corporate career, that initiative was a tiny part of everything I did.
But it tells me more about myself than many of the bigger achievements do.
Because, when I left corporate and entered real estate, I found myself coming back to the same question:
How can I help women become stronger?
Only this time, the conversation was about money.
Ownership.
Investing.
And building wealth that can change not just one woman’s life, but potentially her family’s for generations.
When I decided to focus my real estate business on helping women build generational wealth through Dubai real estate, I was told more than once that I was narrowing my niche too much.
I did it anyway.
Because this was never a marketing niche to me.
It was a purpose.
Recently, I celebrated a milestone: helping a young woman build her real estate portfolio.
Yesterday felt like another.
I sat down for lunch with Udo Okonjo, lawyer, investor, board director, Executive Chair of Fine & Country West Africa and founder of Radiant Collective Capital.
A woman who has spent decades at the intersection of leadership, real estate, capital and creating opportunities for women to build financial strength.
We talked about women.
We talked about financial strength.
We talked about Dubai real estate.
We talked about what becomes possible when women have the knowledge, confidence and access to build real wealth.
And we started exploring what we might be able to build together.
I left lunch thinking about that little circle I started all those years ago at adidas.
Different room.
Different chapter of my life.
But perhaps the purpose was always the same.
Today, I can articulate it very clearly:
I want to help 100 women build generational wealth through Dubai real estate.

Comments
Post a Comment